Sunday, April 22, 2018

Dewey's Spring 2018 - 24 Hour Readathon - Sign Up

Spring is in the air so it is once again time for Dewey's 4 Hour Readathon!

 So like last year, it just so happens that the Dewey Readathon lands on Tball opening day, Saturday the 28th, so once again I will unofficially be signing up.  Like last year I will have to break it up (even though that isn't what you are supposed to do but it is the best I can do) and I will plan to ready for 24 hours total over 3 days, starting Friday and ending Sunday.   As a result of being busy I won't be updating the blog on that day but I will try to update on Twitter (@Easternsunset9) or on Instagram (@Easternsunset9)


Some Goals:
Read for a total of 24 hours over 3 days
Read 7 books total
Read 1,200  Pages


TBR Pile
The Beginning of Armadillos - 32 pages (Audio)
The Joy of Less -  298 pages (Audio)
I Got It - 32 pages
The Red Racecar - 192 pages
Still Waters - 198 pages
Moving Target - 231 pages
From a Certain Point of View - 479 pages
Emma's Dream - 241 pages
Heir to the Jedi - 291 pages


I am using this readathon to try to knock out some of those more recent purchases that seem to keep accumulating (I wonder how that happens :P )

 Are you participating? What are you reading?


4 comments:

  1. I know all about accumulating purchases. Sigh! Good luck. I’ll be joining too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL they never seem to stop coming in! I have improved but not enough LOL!

      Delete
  2. This will be my first time participating in Dewey's Readathon! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you have a great time! Good luck with the littles around while you try to read all day, my best tip for that is included them for short periods and have movies and cartoons lined up for other times.

      Delete